1 Roll of Samoyed Yarn is 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
This yarn is ecowashed Snow-white, very soft and warm from the fluff of Samoyed fur on It's completely handmade: the thread is conjugated on a wooden spinner, tied on spokes. The fluff is strained on a thin cotton thread, twice washed, removing the dog smell. T
Pure Samoyed dog wool is guaranteed warmness and softness.
The yarn is rolled out of two threads, washed, and smothered.
Recommendations for Care: Wash after knitting all the product and carefully - designed for hand knitting, spokes No.2 -No7 - possibly knitting any products
- It last for at least 20 years
- you should not use any substances with chlorine, bleach - you can't heat water when washing over 30 degrees Celsius - when knitting socks, which are often used preferably to strengthen the heel and sock, yarn with natural components
- synthetics (e.g. : alpaca70%'acryl30%, camel70%'acryril30%, wool60%'polyamide40%)
- When getting rid of natural odor it is recommended to make at least 7 washes in warm water - Washing products is recommended only hand-held in water with a temperature of up to 30 degrees Celsius with the addition of shampoo for hair or a special washing powder for wool products - you can't sharply press and twist the wool product
- When drying the product, it should not be hung, because the product will stretch - in fact, the properties of fluffiness, softness begin to open at least six months, i.e. the period of rolling the product - at least 6 months of normal operation, and finally understanding comes in 5 years what is this product
- For fluffiness you can once a week whip the fluff
- before you start knitting, tie the sample with the chosen pattern and wash it, it will indicate to you the real size and physical characteristics of the yarn.
If you would like your own dogs fur spun into yarn, click here to find out how!